Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 12072517
Akraya is looking for a Data Collection Researcher for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Randhir at 408-907-2970. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Medical Documentation, Clinical Coding, Healthcare/Medical Terminologies
Duration: 9 Months
Contract Type: W2 only
- The Documentation Specialist in this position is a key figure in both the identification and annotation of pertinent information within medical documents.
- The Documentation Specialist will utilize prior healthcare knowledge and healthcare terminology along with specialty ontologies and the direction of the team.
- This position involves utilizing a BRAT or similar annotation tool and basic Microsoft Office tools.
- 2-3 years exp in medical documents
- Some medical researchers or coders or anyone who has worked in medical student or nurses
- No degree must, medical certificate is helpful
- Necessary basic computer skills
- Fulfill the responsibilities indicated above with keenness on quality and speed
- Review and adhere to guidelines created for annotation
- Communicate with team and provide feedback on the annotation guidelines
- Effectively and efficiently, identify key concepts and terms within medical charts
- Work with others in similar roles to resolve any discrepancies within the group
- Review reports and spreadsheets to correct, adjust, or support annotation decision
- Through understanding of electronic medical records, including but not limited to reading medical charts, lab reports, radiology reports, procedure notes. Understanding of vast medical abbreviation
- Basic computer skills including working with a mouse, Microsoft Office Products (excel and word) and office email
- Through understanding medical supported ontologies
Apply directly with your updated resume and contact Randhir at 408-907-2970
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.