Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 11461125
Akraya is looking for a Data Collection Researcher for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Randhir at 408-907-2970. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Data Collection, Interviewing Participants, MS Office
Duration: 3+ Months
Contract Type: W2 only
Services to be performed
Client is seeking a highly motivated researcher to join our speech performance evaluation and data collection team. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, flexible, and comfortable working with research participants in the field. This position requires the ability to work with minimal direction, the capacity to work quickly and be adaptable while delivering high-quality results.
- Support performance evaluation and data collection efforts including setup and verification of all system components, troubleshooting during setup for live and automated test sessions, implementing quality control procedures, and documenting best practices.
- Manage data collection processes including securing project-specific assets, setting up the test environment, handling participant recruitment and scheduling, moderating test sessions, troubleshooting technical or process issues and reporting.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and project lead in designing and implementing session protocol.
- Evaluate data collection tools and processes and provide solutions to ensure they are efficient, high quality, and scalable.
- Own defined projects to improve data collection processes and the participant experience
- Degree in Linguistics, Languages, Psychology, or related field
- 1+ years of experience as a researcher or project coordinator
- Ability to work in field locations as needed
- Comfortable working with technical equipment, Mac OS, Windows OS
- Hands-on experience with one-on-one session moderation with participants
- Demonstrate professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information
- Ability to follow through, work independently, and take ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Ability to work well with people at all levels inside and outside the company
- Customer service or similar experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask effectively in fast paced, highly collaborative, and dynamic work environment
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs
Apply directly with your updated resume and contact Randhir at: 408-907-2970
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.