Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 11427601
Primary Skills: Data researcher/Coordinator, Native (Portuguese Language)
Duration: 10+ Months
Contract Type: W2
***PORTUGUESE – NATIVE LEVEL FLUENCY REQUIRED***
- This role focuses on language data, primarily in the areas of grammar writing, text annotation, and general localization deliverables.
- Building a thorough understanding of data labeling conventions and provide support to global sites.
- Localizing established guidelines from English into Portuguese.
- Improving grammars and related artifacts by expanding coverage, and identifying and eliminating bugs.
- Handling unique data analysis requests from a range of data customers.
- Contributing to process improvements to reduce handling time and improve data output.
- Native level fluency in Portuguese, both written and verbal.
- Business level fluency in English.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Excel.
- BA/BS degree in Linguistics/Computational Linguistics, or equivalent practical experience in data mark-up.
- Experience working with grammars and other forms of NLP technology.
- Experience with command line tools.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Syed at: 408-816-2015
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.