Primary Skills: Data management, Inmon, Kimball, Big Data architectures
Duration: 3-6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Provide data architecture oversight to delivery teams.
- Participate in data management functions, e.g., data governance, data quality management, metadata management, master/reference data management, data modeling.
- Work with Chief Data Office to establish design patterns, standards, and best practices for these functions.
- Work with delivery teams to develop solution architectures and solution designs that align with enterprise reference architectures.
- Work with delivery teams to develop logical design of data solutions including data flows, conceptual and logical models.
- Work with delivery teams to ensure solutions leverage enterprise tools and have reusable components and services.
- 4+ years experience architecting analytic solutions using traditional architectures (Inmon, Kimball).
- 2+ years experience architecting analytic solutions using Big Data architectures (e.g., data lakes, data zones).
- 2+ years of enterprise level data architecture experience.
- Good understanding of data governance, data quality, master/reference data, metadata, data modeling.
- Knowledge of data management tools.
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies.
- Background in computer science or related field.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Aman at 408-907-3219.
- Must be able to think and act strategically, and be able to operationalize.
- Strong leadership and collaborative skills in growing technology partnerships with business and IT teams.
- Proven ability to clearly communicate complex technical ideas, regardless of the technical capacity of the audience.
- Outstanding inter-personal and communication skills (written, verbal, and technology illustrations).
- Good team player.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.