Job Category: Data Engineering, Big Data & Hadoop
Job Number: 12523028
Primary Skills: SQL Server 2012 and above, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS, Power BI and ERP Systems experience
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
Data Architect JD required for Peet’s requirements
Overall industry experience: 15+ Years
Location: Emeryville (They will be required to be onsite on all the days and in WinWire office in Santa Clara as and when required)
The candidate is expected to a very senior consultant who can interact with the customer, manage teams (local or remote) and lead the technical or business discussions in key meetings. An ideal candidate must have been in a leadership and consulting role where he/she has led the setup of several complex data oriented solutions with multiple integrations and reporting needs.
Hands-on with minimum 12+ Yrs. experience with
Hands-on with minimum 7+ Yrs. experience
- SQL Server, must have 4+ Yrs. experience with SQL 2012+
- Designing complex and large database schema, data models
- Programming and optimizing DB objects Views, Stored Procs, Functions
Hands-on with minimum 4+ Yrs. experience
- Have worked on at least 2 projects with Multi-dimensional Data Model
- Have worked on at least 2 projects with tabular Data Model
- SSAS cube design with both Multidimensional and Tabular
- Hands-on with MDX and DAX
- Experience in data warehousing concepts including Snowflake
Cloud based Database
- SSRS reports design Charts and Tablix reports.
- SSIS packages design and deployment. Must have 3+ experience working with SSIS 2012+.
- Must have worked on at least 1 to 2 projects involving SQL Azure.
- Designing DB schema, data models for the cloud.
- Programming and optimizing DB objects Views, Stored Procs, Functions.
- Creating Pipelines and integrations of multiple data sources using Azure data factory and other integration technologies.
- Extending its capability using custom c# code.
- Must have knowledge of Power BI or other Data visualization tools including Excel for reporting.
- Designing Reports against cloud and on-prem data sources.
- Good knowledge of working with Enterprise Gateway, data refreshes scheduled through service, or through REST APIs.
- Experience with C# development web and services.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Pooja at 408-907-2233
- Experience in Retail Domain and related ERP Systems is a huge add-on.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.