Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12018391
Akraya is looking for a Data Analytics for one of our award-winning clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but, in this role, you will work on critical, innovative projects with some of the top talent in the industry. To be considered, please apply directly or call Harleen at
408-816-2474. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills : Flow Chart/ Diagram, BRD/ FRD, UAT testing
Duration: 9+ Months
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
- This is for the Tools teams.
- Building internal solutions, which help internal teams in building components and help deliver orders.
- Building Pricing calculators, dashboards in scrum like fashion.
- Executing in Agile based environment.
- Helping structuring it using diagrams, flow charts.
- Experience in BRD, ERD, UAT testing.
In this position you will...
- Be responsible for coordinating efforts across multiple teams, such as Product Management, Engineering, Operations, Category Merchants, and Sales. From design and conceptualization through to early piloting and wide-scale deployment, you will oversee the technical execution and business operations of online advertising and platform.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of system and data integrations by providing necessary documentation and guidance.
- Identify gaps and data efficiencies across CRM, Order Management system, and advertising systems to maximize service to advertisers.
- Improve Internal tools by gathering and providing feedback to internal cross-functional teams, including Product Management, Engineering, and, our Sales teams.
- Design effective launch programs to ensure that internal tools are usable and serviceable before broad-scale deployment.
- Ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Harleen at 408-816-2474
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field. Master’s or MBA a huge plus!.
- 3 years of experience working with internet products and technologies.
- Experience working in a technical capacity, or directly with Product Management and Engineering.
- Experience with planning, designing, and architecting Enterprise Warehouse Solutions.
- 3 years of development experience in big data technologies such as Hadoop,Hive, Sqoop, and Spark.
- Experience implementing distributed systems in an ephemeral environment.
- Experience building and integrating with enterprise solutions like Salesforce or 3rd party Billing platforms.
- eCommerce supply chain and Backend Services experience.
- Experience preferred with interfacing in one of the following database technologies (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, Cassandra, Cloudera Hadoop).
- Knowledge of publisher, advertising market or online ads landscape.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders; excellent communication, relationship building, and collaboration skills.
- Excellent data analysis skills, with the ability to pull from many different data sources and provide insights on that data.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all.