Job Category: Data Engineering, Big Data & Hadoop
Job Number: 12564932
Primary Skills: SAS Mainframe Programming, Maintenance, AS400, Documentation
Duration: 6 Months with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
Experience Level: 3-6 Years.
Top (3) Required Skills Candidate Should Have:
- Run SAS Processes to free up time for existing staff.
- Understanding resource time and capturing how it is utilized.
- If there are new updates to procedures, update that and capture time spent.
- Update Production Job Documentation.
- Capture and document time spent (machine time and non-machine time).
- Run and Monitor Production Jobs.
Client wants someone with:
- SAS Programming.
- Strong Communication Skills.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Swapnil at 408-907-3201
- SAS Mainframe Programming to step in and run the jobs (running/maintaining existing SAS program, not creating new) .
- have good documentation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Someone who can work independently.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.