Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12191923
Araya is looking for a Configuration Management Analyst for one of our leading clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will play a key role on a team that is working on vital, innovative projects. This is a collaborative workplace where original thinking is welcomed and encouraged. To be considered, please apply directly or call Joel @ 408-512-2455. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Configuration management, Tech support for Data/BI products, SQL, PLM Software and ticketing systems
Duration: 06 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Participates in the coordination and administration of assigned configuration management activities relative to Configuration Management (PLM) System.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to design and implement application configurations to meet business process and application requirements.
- Configure the PLM system in adherence to business requirements, system administration, customizations etc.
- Facilitating and leading process mapping, data collection, process learning and continuous improvements.
- Support PLM activities for Part/ BOM creation, releases, changes and maintenance, Document Control Operations, Engineering Change Notices, and all other related PLM efforts.
- Collaborating in problem-solving teams and driving activities that enhance business outcomes.
- Researching and verifying technical content as needed. Evaluating technical content for cohesiveness and completeness.
- Coordinating changes to configuration management processes with engineering, manufacturing, and other support stakeholders.
- Ensures that customer requirements are implemented and ensures compliance with configuration management policies.
- Act as an advocate of Product Lifecycle Management best practices, methods, and processes.
- Support the users in troubleshooting both application and business process issues. Provide the necessary technical support.
- Identify opportunities to automate the support processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Industrial Engineering or related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in a support role focused on providing tech support for database and BI products.
- 2+ years’ experience with database management systems, including SQL.
- 2+ years’ experience with ticketing systems and building operational reports.
- 2+ years of experience with PLM functionality/software.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent decision making capability to make timely decisions with the information at hand.
- Proven ability to work with and influence peers and management and facilitate agreement among stakeholders with different interests.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Joel @ 408-512-2455
- 2+ years of experience with AWS services (EC2, RDS, Redshift, etc.)
- Experience with SQL to extract data from Oracle EBS for Manufacturing and Quality analytics.
- Experience with analytics tools.
- Proficiency in at least one modern scripting or programming language (Java, Python, etc).
- Proven track record of complex and creative problem solving.
- Team player with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with diverse internal and external customer groups.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, 'internet-speed' environment.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.