Job Category: Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing
Job Number: 11659617
Akraya is looking for a Data Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Varun at 408- 907- 6419. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Data Analysis, Business Intelligence, SQL, Pivot Table, Tableau
Duration: 03+ Months
Location: Seattle, WA
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Create metrics, SQL, able to perform spreadsheets, pivot, data analysis, presentation skills in data
- Strong SQL
- Background: Engineering background, prior exp with data analysis and BI, retail and transportation background
- Ideal: self starter, focus on delivering results immediately and understanding quick
- BI analytics using SQL workbench and other analytical tools.
- As a Data Analyst you will be developing SQL/ETL queries, accessing data warehouse, generating automated daily / weekly reports, creating relevant KPIs and Metrics for performance of both teams and fulfillment operations.
- You will provide business insights based upon data to further improve our operations and processes.
- A successful candidate knows and loves working with business intelligence tools, is comfortable accessing and working with big data from multiple sources, and passionately partners with the business to identify strategic opportunities and deliver results.
- You should have an internal drive to answer " why?” questions, excellent analytical abilities, strong technical skills, as well as superior written and verbal communication skills. S/he would be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, able to think big (while paying careful attention to detail), and enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or Call Varun at 408-907-6419
- Bachelor' s degree in Math, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or related discipline
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, or other statistics/machine learning packages
- 2+ years experience as a business analyst, data scientist or similar job function, including 1+ years of relevant experience with building production grade SQL queries.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.