Job Category: Web Analytics & Data Science
Job Number: 11442052
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Data Analyst 3 for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Shishir at 408-816-2474, If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Data models, data analysis, Service Management and ITIL Framework (Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management)
Duration: 6 Months+
Contract Type: W2
The Service Management Analyst will be responsible for analyzing macro trends across Cloud Technology and Digital Media service landscape which includes a rich ecosystem of services supporting customers, businesses, and employees. She will utilize her ability to sift through multiple, rich datasets to derive actionable insights that will drive new projects and initiatives which are critical to ensuring the stability, availability, and performance of services. The challenge is using data to pinpoint key levers and design elegant, resource-efficient programs to improve service efficacy through a changing service landscape. A background in Incident, Problem, Change, and Release Management will provide the context necessary to analyze the datasets while an ability to communicate effectively with cross functional teams will help identify the most effective actions to pursue.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking ability
- Ability to use data to derive actionable insights (including skills in designing data models, collecting data, data preparation, data augmentation, data mining)
- Familiarity with Service Management and ITIL Framework (Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management)
- Ability to work with relational datasets and excel spreadsheets
- Ability to build partnerships with cross functional teams in order to achieve objectives and results
- Ability to work through failed attempts and look at it as a learning experience on the road to success
- Effectively communicate with leadership and technical personnel by “ translating” and conveying ideas and insights between the two
- 3-5 years experience working with data models and conducting data analysis and applying insights learned from the data into working processes to achieve desired results
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shishir at # 408-816-2474
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.