Job Category: Web Analytics & Data Science
Job Number: 10946792
Akraya is looking for a Data Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Geet at 408-512 2372, If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Data Analysis, Database applications.
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Performs complex data analysis in support of ad-hoc and standing management or customer requests.
- Develops programs, methodologies, and files for analyzing and presenting data.
- Uses and supports database applications and analytical tools.
- Evaluates data quality, applications, and functions.
- Produces output and maintains operation.
- Researches new data sources and analytical tools.
- Contributes to new product development and improvement in product delivery and presentation.
- Develops awareness of and familiarity with issues and events affecting organization, department, and/or customer.
- Uses timely and appropriate participation of users/customers in data collection and query systems.
- Provides accurate and appropriate interpretation of data, applying knowledge to evaluation, analysis, and interpretation of data.
- Develops appropriate methodologies for collecting, analyzing, and presenting data products.
- Develops useful and insightful information from a variety of data sources.
- Works with management and/or customers to develop and understand product specifications.
- Communicates regularly and effectively with team members and management, and communicates results effectively to management and/or customers.
- Delivers data products in report/presentation format, or verbally, to management and/or customer specifications and timelines.
- Points out system or process problems when noticed and engages the team in problem solving.
- Facilitates satisfactory communication and resolution of problems.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Geet at 408-512-2372
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.