Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 10670546
Akraya is looking for an Data Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Ajay at 408-512-2356 . If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Data Analysis, Data Modeling, SQL, Tabeau, SAS, R or Python
Job Duration: 6 Months Contract with possible Extension
Contract Type: W2 only
- Ability to provide actionable insights from data mining, statistical modeling, segmentation, customer profiling and quantitative/qualitative analyses with the goal of improving the member experience, while making health care more affordable.
- Ability to develop experience dashboards to monitor existing programs and ensure that execution is aligned with objectives
- In-depth and extensive knowledge of statistical techniques and tool including but not limited to regressions, cluster analysis, factor analysis, and survival analysis.
- Hands on experience with SQL, Alteryx, Excel, and Tableau.
- Excellent SQL skills including writing complex queries, and expertise in data warehousing, data services development and business intelligence tools. Expertise using Hadoop technologies is a plus.
- Excellent skills using statistical packages including Alteryx, SAS, R or Python for data processing and modeling.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and influencing skills.
- Excellent project management skills to build and execute project plans with clearly defined deliverables, timelines, and ownerships. Provide prompt and timely update with progress, issues, and risk mitigations.
Please Apply directly with your updated resume or call Ajay at 408-512-2356
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.