Job Category: BI, ETL & Data Warehousing
Job Number: 12567952
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
Primary Skills: Data Analysis, Data Mining, Data Visualization, Hive, Python, Tableau
Duration: 6 Months + (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Create, automate and deliver reports and dashboards.
- Analyze and interpret large amounts of data to identify user behavior trends, gaps, and inconsistencies.
- Author data pipelines via SQL and python based ETL framework.
- Have a deep understanding of end-to-end data infrastructure and analysis, including but not limited to data collection, data processing, data analysis, and data visualization
- You have ability to identify where focus is needed and bring clarity to business objectives, requirements and priorities.
- You have strong facilitation and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Capable of collaborating effectively across a variety of Engineering and Data analyst groups.
- Apply statistical methodologies and data mining skill sets on large volume of data.
- Analyze data and provide insights to senior executives.
- Excellent SQL skills and deep understanding of relational databases. Minimum 2 year experience in building data pipelines, and analyzing and visualizing data. At least 3 years of experience in an analyst role.
- Experience in extracting and manipulating large datasets.
- Great attention to detail and ability to synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas and insights to others.
- Proven ability to leverage business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Looker, Power BI or Mode, to build interactive dashboards.
- Experience in big data environment (Presto/Hive/Spark); building predictive models in Python/R is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment in a rapidly changing industry.
- Good understanding of statistical analysis and experiment design a plus.
- Familiarity with web tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics a plus.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Kaustubh at 408-907-2242
- BS or MS degree from quantitative majors: Statistics, Math, Data Science, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Analytics or related field.
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.