Job Category: Web Analytics & Data Science
Job Number: 11760196
Akraya is looking for a Data Analyst -Intermediate for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Ashu at 408-907-2228.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Predictive Modeling/ Analytics, Text Mining, Machine Learning, Visualisation Tool
Duration: 03+ Months (Possibility for Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Experience in text mining or NLP modeling and applications, using large amounts of text data, and extracting insights quickly.
- Knowledge of various machine learning techniques and key parameters that affect their performance.
- Knowledge of NLP concepts like TFIDF, N-gram Modeling, Stemming and Lemmatization, Entity Extraction, Sentiment Analysis, Document Classification, Topic Modeling, Natural Language Understanding (NLU), Natural Language Generation (NLG) and Word Embedding
- Experience with a variety of NLP methods for information extraction, topic modeling, parsing, and relationship extraction.
- Understanding of text pre-processing and normalization techniques, such as tokenization, POS tagging, and parsing, and how they work.
- Experience in producing, processing, evaluating and utilizing training data.
- Experiences in SAS Text Miner, Python, KNIME, R.
- Healthcare Industry experience is preferred.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Ashu at 408-907-2228
- 3 Months with potentially to convert Analysis Data Science Analytical book, Data science, predicable modeling (business contact) in business environment.
- Use visualization tools, team currently using Tableau SQL/Oracle .
- Key Skills: Analytical Skills Exceptional Communication skills (native level) 3+ years predicable modeling Business analyzing test is critical Group Insights/Culture: High performers Independent worker Identifying cost saving and improve member service experience Working closely with data set Helping membership claims Group does not look at medical data.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.