Job Category: Web Analytics & Data Science
Job Number: 12744569
Primary Skills: Online analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrends
Duration: 4 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
- Strong analytical skills with understanding of statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations REQUIRED
- 2-3 years' experience in a quantitative business analytics role REQUIRED.
- Online analytics experience REQUIRED.
- Experience with Optimizely, Adobe Analytics and Webtrends are all HIGHLY preferred.
- Track, report and analyze website analytics
- Monitor and analyze digital marketing performance through reports and dashboards.
- Monitor A/B and multivariate testing to determine statistical significance and provide insights and findings that support changes to our website's functionality, marketing practices and navigation.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.