Job Category: Web Analytics & Data Science
Job Number: 11592839
Akraya is looking for a Data Analyst, Testing & Optimization for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Khushbu at 408-512-2361. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Search Optimization, Search Campaigns, Search Advertisement, Adwords.
Duration: 12 Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2
- Analyze A/B and Multivariate test data and provide actionable recommendations for business stakeholders
- Provide recommendations on key metrics and segments to determine if an experiment is successful
- Run exploratory analysis of site performance and customer data to identify key areas of the site that can be optimized
- Ensure experiment data quality by maintaining and improving data integrations between internal and external tools
- Work closely with product management to create new feature test plans and decision trees in order to drive a “ test and learn” culture within the organization
- They need a someone who help in search.
- Work with AdWords, able to optimize campaign, keywords, search words, and maximize the revenue for Walmart.
- Familiar with search platform and person will manage the 80-100 campaigns.
- Training skills
- Keyword search/search advertising exp.
- A/B testing is not required but preferred.
- 1 year of search campaign optimization experience
- 3 years advertising
- SEO background.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Khushbu at 408-512-2361
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.