Job Category: BI, ETL & Data Warehousing
Job Number: 12262086
Akraya is looking for a Data & Information Analyst III for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Swapnil at 408-907-3201
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: SQL, Python OR SAS OR PowerBI OR tableau, Epic Clarity
Duration: 6 Months (Contract to Hire)
Location: Aurora, CO
Contract Type: W2 Only
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
Required Minimum Education:
- Manage routine reports, update programs and documentation for reports as needed
- Create and maintain thorough and consistent documentation for programs used to create routine reports and the databases/data attributes used in routine reporting
- Respond to ad hoc data requests from business units and leadership
- Participate in design and interpretation of data analyses; provide recommendations in support of business decisions
- Assist in the research, analysis and remediation of data issues that impact reporting and analysis
- Assess reporting and automation requirements and develop appropriate solutions
- Provide detailed statistical measurements and interpretation, create cost-benefit/profitability analyses, financial forecasts, and other analyses as required
- Act as a thought partner with clients to identify key areas and priorities for focus based on data analysis
- Critically analyze data, draw conclusions and effectively articulate results to clients
- Provide training, direction and mentorship to analysts within the department; serve as a consultant to department staff in interpretation of report requirements and creation of reports
- Develop and maintain outcome measurement techniques for department performance and suggest appropriate tools for measuring process improvement
Required Minimum Work Experience and Qualifications:
- BS/BA degree in mathematics, computer science, science, information technology, engineering, health care administration or related field. Equivalent experience may be considered.
Preferred Work Experience and Qualifications:
- At least four years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in one or more of the following tools: Python, R, SAS, Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik. Other reporting and analytics software may be considered
- Demonstrated experience in data extracting, manipulation and/or data management, and interpreting and communicating results/recommendations
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Swapnil at 408-907-3201
- Health care or health insurance industry experience
- Experience with Epic’s Clarity data model and/or other Epic applications (such as Resolute PB, EpicCare, Healthy Planet, etc).
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.