Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 12394228
Akraya is looking for a Document Control Specialist for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Vaibhav at 408-512-2355.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Primary Skills: Documentation, Medical device, Agile, Database
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Vaibhav at 408-512-2355
- 3+ years of experience working in Document Control in a Regulatory or Quality organization with a minimum of 2 years at medical device company
- Experience processing changes using an electronic documentation system
- Proficient using Word and Excel applications, and Windows operating system
- Experience using Agile.
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability with database applications.
- Demonstrated cross-functional teamwork skills.
- Ability to work independently with multiple departments to resolve Document Control issues.