Research Triangle Park,
Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11427544
Akraya is looking for a a Security Customer Support Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Saloni @ 408-907-3201. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Security (networking), Troubleshooting
Duration: 6-12 Months (Possibility of extension)
Tax Term: W2
- Provide technical support for Firewall, FirePower, AAA, and/or VPN security products to customers, partners, account teams, and other internal technical support teams.
- Handle a wide range of technical support problems— from simple application or network configuration fixes to deeply complex troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Utilize moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems.
- Submit complete and correct defect reports with collaboration and supervision.
- You possess a fundamental working knowledge of the networking industry, products and protocols.
- You have strong technical, analytical and troubleshooting skills and be able to resolve the root cause of network problems.
- Review customer data in the form of network topologies, and crash, log, or other device files for anomalies.
- Typically requires BS in CS or EE or equivalent plus 4 to 7 years related experience.
- A current Cisco Certification is required, CCIE preferred.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Saloni @ 408-907-3201
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.