Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11826401
Akraya is looking for a Customer Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Kiran at 408-907-2687 If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Google Cloud Platform, java
Duration: 11 Months + Possible Extension
Contract Type: W2/C2C
- Work with customers to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key technical objections and develop strategies to resolve technical blockers
- Work with the partner team to formulate solutions for customers and prospects that align with the Cloud Search messaging
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to formulate customer specific solutions, share feedback from customers and assist in refining the product roadmap
- Share in-depth Google Cloud Search expertise to support the technical relationship with Google' s customers, including product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work and the coordination and prioritization of solutions impacting customer adoption of Google Cloud Search. Also, recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Google Cloud Search
- Work with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud Search product integrations in customer/partner environments, this may involve traveling to customer sites/conferences as required
- Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable
- Knowledge and understanding of Identity, Security and SAML / Oauth 2.0 as it applies to enterprise search
- Understanding of search best practices with regard to search quality (relevance ranking, query understanding, NLP etc.), metadata ingestion
- Experience with enterprise search 3rd party content and identity connectors, indexing approaches and traversal strategies
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with emerging technologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Kiran at 408-907-2687
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.