Job Category: Customer Service & Field Support
Job Number: 11501409
Akraya is looking for a Customer Care for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Syed Alam at 408-816-2015. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Customer Care, Technical Support, Licensing Support and MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Duration: 6+ Months
Work directly with customers that require support website assistance, software licensing support, on-site technical assistance, and service part replacements through expedited order fulfillment, tracking, problem resolution and excellent communication.
- Troubleshoot customer issues, including login problems, password problems, asset information, and account information.
- Assist customers with license activation across all product lines.
- Make the product installation experience easy for customers by illustrating a seamless licensing and activation process. Handle semi-technical support cases.
- Report daily and quarterly on license fulfillment for quarter end and yearend audit.
- Monitor all outbound service orders created by client’ s Escalation Engineers to ensure that they are processed within agreed timescales by client' s partners and manufacturing teams, ensuring equivalent licenses are delivered on time.
- Monitor the Xirrus RMA queue to pull and process all RMA cases.
- Perform the real time completion of all Oracle/SalesForce.Com and License server transactions to ensure that client' s systems accurately reflect customer, product, shipment and inventory positions.
- 3+ years of experience directly interfacing with end-user customers and sales distribution channels in the High Technology or Customer Service industry.
- Basic working knowledge of inventory management and financial systems.
- 1+ year of experience working with international transportation carriers and brokers to resolve import and export issues for high technology products.
- 1+ year of experience working with Oracle and/or SAP.
- Experience working with Sales force is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, particularly managing a high volume of email.
- The ability to speak multiple languages is a bonus
- High School Education (with relevant experience)
- 4 year university education in Sciences or Arts
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Syed at 408-816-2015
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.