Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 12510276
Primary Skills: Marketing, Event Planning, Hospitality
Duration: 18 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
PROJECT DELIVERABLES :
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and with cross-functional and global team members.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills - ability to provide a high level of service to our account teams and customers.
- Sense of urgency.
- Agility and flexibility. Ability to develop contingency plans to accommodate last minute changes or urgent requests.
- Interest in athletics and professional sports.
- Proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, Word.
- Ability to perform analytics and create high quality, executive level presentations.
- Strong team player.
- Professional demeanor and customer service experience.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Khushbu at 408-907-5650
- Management and execution of ongoing sponsorship relationships
- Contributions to long term strategy and planning.
- Alignment of cross-functional stakeholders in order to achieve maximum leverage from our internal and external partnerships.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.