Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12079608
Akraya is looking for a Credits Remediation for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Sumit at 408-907-2697If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Detail oriented, audit/reconciliation, variance and Excel
Duration: 3+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Performs daily audit and reconciliation processes for cash, check, and credit card payments received.
- This includes collaborating with others to drive resolutions for unreconciled differences and performing analysis and reporting for management on audit and reconciliation results and trends.
- Performs chargeback research and resolution for credit card payments, and compiling feedback to enable the development of analytics on payment-related vendors to assess performance and manage relationships.
- Proficiency with transactional matching tools.
- Able to interpret and analyze datasets to drive informed decisions. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Able to work efficiently and collaboratively with others to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment. Minimum one (1) year directly related experience in treasury, finance or other related field required.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma is must, Bachelors preferred
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Sumit at 408-907-2697
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.