Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12526301
Primary Skills: Credit Analyst, Credit Management Module, Customer service, MS Excel, Word
Duration: 4+ Months contract with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Executing the Company's credit and collections activities.
- Responsible to credit qualifying new and existing customers.
- Responsible for customers open balances collections, trial balance reconciliations, unapplied payments & unapplied credit memos reconciliations.
- Assist in the establishment and implementation of credit and collections policies to maximize sales, improve collections of customer accounts receivables and reduce outstanding aged accounts receivable balances by working in conjunctions with VP’s, Account Executives, CSM, and Legal.
- Analyze customer credit worthiness within established guidelines to make recommendations regarding extension.
- Credit Analyst needs to understand and interpret credit bureau reports and/or financial statements.
- Establish pro-active collections activities to highlight customer balances due in the current period and implement procedures for customer communications to obtain assurances of payment within payment terms
- Execute the established policies and procedures for review and follow-up of delinquent customer accounts receivable balances.
- Engage with customers, sales and finance to understand and resolve undisputed collection issues.
- Provide timely recommendations to management for customer accounts receivable balances in dispute.
- Provide operational support for accounts receivable balances outsourced for collections
- Ensure accuracy of customer data in accounts receivable database to assist in collections activities.
- Ensure maintenance of customer credit and collections documentation to support audit and legal requirements.
- Credit and Collections experience in the technology industry Oracle R12.
- Collection Module and Credit Management Module experience.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Asmita at 408-907-6421
- Strong MS Excel and MS Word skills.
- Customer service skills is a must.
- Financial Statement analysis required.
- 3+ years BS/BA Finance degree or equivalent (preferred)
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.