Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12591722
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
Primary Skills: Credit analysis, Credit collections, Payment, Accounting, Outbound and Inbound calls
Duration: 5 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Responsible for answering inbound calls and making outbound calls to clients who are past due on their accounts.
- Good communication skills are essential, as the credit/collections officer will be trying to recover company losses by obtaining payments from delinquent clients.
- Good phone manners are required. Must be able to look over an account history and identify any past problems or potential future problems when setting up payments or discussing a settlement.
- Should be able to respond to caller concerns and difficulties with a sense of empathy and understanding, but should be able to firmly request that each client make his or her due payment or make some arrangements to begin paying off the delinquent account.
- Identify and communicate with customers with delinquent accounts by mail, phone, etc. Work out terms for payment or initiates other actions as necessary.
- Collections Experience min 1 year.
- Accounting Knowledge.
- 10 key is a plus.
- Payments experience is a plus but not required.
- Comfortable making OB calls and taking IB calls.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Newton at 408-816-2470
- Team Player.
- Positive Attitude.
- Willing to go above and beyond Values
- Learn Fast.
- Be Bold.
- Be Passionate.
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.