Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12647780
Primary Skills: Credit Analysis, Risk Mitigation and Fraud Analysis, Payment processing, previous experience in Banking or Financial or Accounting Role.
Duration: 12 Months
Tax Term: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Newton at 408-816-2470
- Experience in risk mitigation within the payments industry (2-4 years preferred) with the ability to identify the behaviors and signs of risky financial transactions or accounts.
- Excellent research and investigative skills.
- Makes outbound calls to customers to validate payments transactions.
- Proficient use of technology with exceptional internet research skills.
- Ability to make independent and sound decisions and think on your feet in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to partner and work seamlessly across the team to effectively document and share problems, opportunities, and solutions.
- Ability to successfully manage time to meet tight deadlines.
- A self-starter who works independently and resolves issues with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Communicates (verbal and written) complex issues in ways that the customer easily understands and can successfully apply the solution.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast paced, high volume environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)Positive attitude and team player who demonstrates
- Enjoys staying on top of breaking fraud schemes/ trends.
- CFE certification is a plus!
- Must be able to work overtime as well as Saturdays and some holidays.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.