Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12397560
Akraya is looking for a Credit Analyst for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Ashish Baksh at 408-816-2401
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Primary Skills: Credit Analysis, Risk Analysis, Fraud Analysis, Underwriting, Payment Processing, Accounting or Finance or banking Background preferred.
Duration: 3 to 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ashish @ 408-816-2401
- Review new payments and payroll applications for fraud, compliance and credit risk concerns.
- Make outbound calls to merchants to validate information and make decisions on application outcomes based on sound judgment.
- Calculates potential credit/financial risk and quantifies risk assessment for small businesses and commercial entities.
- Reviews and interprets financial statements such as profit and loss, balance sheet, statement of cash flow, and bank statements in order to set appropriate processing limits for customers. Performs credit ratio analysis, constructs credit proposals, and makes limit recommendations based on collected data and sound personal judgment.
- 2-3 years risk, fraud, and financial analysis experience with an emphasis on payment processing and commercial/small business lending.
- Experience in banking, financial, or an accounting role is highly desired.