Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 11770643
Akraya is looking for a Credit Analyst I for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Geet at 408-512-2372. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Commercial credit analysis, banking and Microsoft Office
Duration: 12+ Months
Type: W2 only
- Make timely decisions based upon information, analysis, and experience while explicitly sharing the criteria for decisions.
- Look at customers credit and make decisions that help reduce overall risk
- Review and manage the Payroll Risk credit portfolio
- Explain to the customer the decision made and why
- Review and manage work queues
- Assist with developing/improving processes and process outlines
- Recommend change in the policy based on portfolio experience and loss trending
- Participates in operating mechanisms with-in the teams to prioritize needs, communicate effectively, and establish partnering relationships to drive effective execution.
- Participates in determining objectives of assignment; work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives
- Minimum of two years working with commercial/and or consumer credit
- Requires decision-making and resolution of issues not clearly defined by policies and procedures
- An understanding ACH Money Movement and Accounting procedures a plus.
- Detail-oriented and must have an aptitude for solving unstructured problems with a high level of ambiguity.
- Strong skills with process improvements and managing the upstream and downstream impact
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate complex and/or technology issues simply.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high volume, ever-changing environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) a must.
- Prioritizes work to meet multiple deliverables and deadlines
- Positive attitude
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Geet at 408-512-2372
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.