Job Category: Creative & Design
Job Number: 11509600
Akraya is looking for an UI, UX Designer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Dipak at 408-907-3213. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Position: UI, UX Designer, Design research Methods, Adobe suite, Sketch, InVision and Zeplin,
Duration: 4+ Months
Years of Experience: 4+ years experience
- Has a thorough understanding of UX methodology and lifecycle across key channels and platforms.
- Customer-focused, with experience using design research methods to uncover customer insights
- Effectively operates within an iterative design team, managing UX responsibilities against defined milestones and plan with little day-to-day oversight.
- Knowledge of key channels and platforms, with experience in areas of mobile, portable, dedicated, web, or native mobile design.
- Experience with resources such as; pattern library, repositories, and internal communication tools.
- Solid expertise in design software applications including Adobe suite, Sketch, InVision and Zeplin
- Experience with Framer a plus
Degrees or Certifications: Bachelors or Master’ s Degree in the study of design including one of the following; Design, Information Architecture, Human Factors or equivalent project/portfolio experience.
Disqualifiers: Only if there is too little or no relevant user interface design experience.
Please apply with your updated resume or please call Dipak @ 408-907-3213
- Quality and speed of their design work
- Satisfaction from the product manager and developers they work with
- Ability to collaborate, take input/feedback and iterate on the designs
- Ability to conduct user testing and incorporate customer input into design decisions
- Ability to articulate rationale behind design decisions
- Meeting deadlines on time, delivering specs efficiently and meeting expectations of the team
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.