Primary Skills: Finance/Accounting Course Development, Communications
Duration: 6+ Months (Depending on business needs and performance, chance for extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Work with Finance leaders to develop and implement identified required curriculums.
- Provide recommendations to stakeholders within Finance teams.
- Partner with Client systems teams as necessary to maintain a consistent and scalable process worldwide.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Anklesh at 408-907-7706
- BA or BS in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Marth, or Business Systems.
- 7-10+ year’s experience in Education creation with finance/accounting focus.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.