Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 12728350
Primary Skills: Relationship Management, Hypothesis Design, Research Support
Duration: 3 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Assist in the discovery, solution development and recommendation design for key strategic topics including market and competitive analyses.
- Develop general strategy efforts for various internal stakeholders on a variety of projects and initiatives with a focus on analytical, process and content support.
- Participate in the creation of senior management and Board communication presentations enabling effective communication of related strategies.
- Support ongoing business intelligence, competitor tracking and best practice tracking efforts through fact-based analyses for markets, trends and competitors.
- Provide analytical and research support for key strategy projects.
- Communicate hypotheses, proposed analysis and findings.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Divya at 408-512-2371
- 7+ years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus.
- Advance modeling skills..
- Ability to synthesize complex data.
- Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Strong critical thinking skills including discernment, analysis, evaluation and judgment.
- Experience with multiple business models.
- Strong strategic and decision making framework capabilities including hypothesis design, complex issue identification, problem solving approaches, decision frameworks.
- Ability to structure documents and presentations to effectively communicate with senior management and drive alignment and decision making.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.