Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12188614
Akraya is looking for a Core IOS Engineer for one of our award-winning clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but, in this role, you will work on critical, innovative projects with some of the top talent in the industry. To be considered, please apply directly or call Vaibhav at
408-907-2733. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: IOS, Mobile Software Development, Swift, Objective-C, SDKs, MVC
Duration: 3 Months Contract with possible extension
Contract Type: W2/C2C.
Minimum Skills Required:
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Vaibhav @ 408-907-2733
- Experience with mobile software development using Objective-C, bonus for Swift.
- Experience using distributed source code version control systems (Git/Github).
- Experience working within an agile development team.
- Experience with Apple SDKs for iOS development.
- Experience with software debugging techniques (debuggers, loggers, crash report tools).
- Experience with analysis of memory issues such as memory leaks using memory analyzers tools (Instruments).
- Experience with embedded real time systems with limited resources (memory and processing).
- Experience with command line XCode build tools for Continuous Integration.
- Experience in design patterns, MVC, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in unit and integration testing Objective-C code.
- Published iOS application is required.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.