Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12109434
Akraya is looking for a Core Android Senior Engineer for one of our award-winning clients. This innovative company is the global leader in online and brick-and-mortar sales across the world. Integrity and excellence are the key values prized by this company. To be considered, please apply directly or call Khushbu at 408-512-2361. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients
Primary Skills: Android, Java, Rest API, Published App, Google Play
Duration: 6 Months (With Extension)
Contract Type: W2
Minimum Skills Required:
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Khushbu at 408-512-2361
- Experience with mobile software development using Java.
- Experience using distributed source code version control systems (Git/Github)
- Experience with the agile methodology Scrum
- Experience with development of mobile network clients using HTTP protocol, REST APIs and Google Cloud Messaging
- Experience with Google Play APIs: Maps, Location, and Cloud Messaging
- Experience with software debugging techniques (debuggers, loggers, crash report tools)
- Experience with analysis of memory issues such as memory leaks using memory analyzers tools (DDMS, MAT)
- Experience with embedded real time systems with limited resources (memory and processing)
- Experience with Android software development
- Experience in design patterns, MVC, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in unit and integration testing Android code.
- Published Android application is required.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.