Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management
Job Number: 12413765
Akraya is looking for a Copywriter for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Dipak at 408-907-3213.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Social Copywriter, social content, Stakeholders Management
Duration: 6+ Months
Skills & Qualifications:
- Execute on a content calendar to support the strategic and promotional content needs, aligned to critical business milestones including seasonal, promotional campaigns and cultural moments.
- Concept and write on a daily basis for client-owned channels, ensuring flawless execution and voice and style consistency across all platforms.
- Content creation for social channels, through written creative assets that marry the eBay brand with the appropriate tone of voice native to the customer journey in each channel.
- Collaborate with content makers to develop and execute strategically driven creative assets through the skillful use of prose and narrative devices
- Build engagement, connections and loyalty by creating consistent brand voice across offsite channels.
- Optimize social pages to increase impact, top of mind and visibility of eBay content
- Work with internal cross functional teams to advise and leverage social media opportunities.
- Own high-profile projects from concept through execution, including being self-sufficient in overcoming obstacles with business partners and presenting to leadership when necessary.
- Act as a proxy for the Art Director/Creative Director when needed
- Collaborate closely with makers, designers, photographers, marketers, the BU merchandising teams and external agencies
- Support and influence the social/content team’s traffic, performance and engagement goals.
- Participate in brainstorms and contribute ideas to influence the marketing and creative strategies.
The Skills you need to nail this job:
- 3+ years’ experience with an emphasis in social content (retail or e-commerce experience is a big plus).
- Strong knowledge of major social channels: functionality, copy best practices and more.
- Excellent copywriting skills; strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work seamlessly with quickly changing business priorities and tight deadlines
- Experience successfully partnering with various teams including Marketing, SEO, UX, Product, Design and Merchandising in a fast-paced editorial environment.
- Extremely effective and organized; able to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple priorities.
- Ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders while navigating healthy conflict to reach a consensus.
- Understand best practices for social media - best ways to use each platform and create successful, engaging content.
- Concept, produce and edit mobile-first content for all platforms and target audiences, based on marketing priorities.
- Strong art direction and design skills, comfortable concepting ideas and managing a campaign from concept to execution.
- Strong visual sense and taste level, with an understanding of photo and videography principles for mobile-first content.
- Solid understanding for the nuances of each channel and how to adapt and maximize content per channel; this includes proper file size, specs and copy adaptations.
- Share responsibilities across building content calendar, platform publishing/ scheduling and copywriting.
- Responsive and proactive planner; be able to turn content in real-time; Available for occasional off-hour (weeknights and weekend) deliverables
- Comfortable managing tight deadlines while maintaining commitment to excellence and impeccable attention to detail
- Manage a social content creator with copy expertise.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Dipak at 408-907-3213
- Quick learner with resilience, speed and grace under pressure
- Can work independently or collaboratively with minimal supervision
- Creative, proactive and enthusiastic
- Passion, empathy and good emotional and professional intelligence
- Great sense of humor and ability to see work as fun