Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management
Job Number: 12357754
Akraya is looking for a Copywriter IV for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Darshana @ 408-907-6411.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Experience writing and developing training content,Microsoft Office (specifically PowerPoint), Keynote or Google Slides, Adobe Captivate, Premier, Final Cut or similar, or willing to learn
Duration: 3+ Months
Type: W2 only
The Content Writer will support the User Enablement team by helping write, create, and produce content that can be used as part of our ongoing change management and technology adoption initiatives.
Skills and experience.
- Support business initiatives by write content that helps create adoption, reduce confusion, and facilitate a positive user experience.
- Create deliverables including, but not limited to, web pages, presentations, knowledge articles, step by step guides and basic training videos.
- Collaborate with product and user experience teams to ensure content within our custom applications adheres to best practices and guidelines.
- Ensure that content communicates efficiently and effectively, meets the expectations of the team and business and is in-line with corporate brand and style guidelines
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Darshana @ 408-907-6411
- Experience writing and developing training content, ideally technology focused
- Comfortable leveraging common tools within the space including Microsoft Office (specifically PowerPoint), Keynote or Google Slides.
- Experience creating video or capturing screens including Adobe Captivate, Premier, Final Cut or similar, or willing to learn.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and positive team player
- Organized, with appreciation for details and deadlines.