Job Category: Editorial, Writing, & Content Management
Job Number: 11206598
Akraya is looking for Copywriter for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Geet at 408-512 2372. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Marketing Writing, Copywriting, Editing and Content management.
Duration: 6+ Months
Type: W2 Only
- Develop seasonal marketing content that is purposeful, on-brand, and high-quality, including emails, advertising, telemarketing scripts, landing pages, signage, print media, social, and event copy
- Ensure all copy on seasonal marketing channels is of the highest quality, and improve seasonal concepting and writing at client
- Collaborate with Design and Photo Teams to finalize layouts and ensure effective storytelling
- Support and influence Marketing’ s traffic, performance, and engagement goals
- Adapt and adhere to processes in a rapidly growing Creative and Marketing organization
- Collaborate with various internal Marketing, Merchandising, and Creative teams
- Participate in brainstorms and contribute ideas to influence the Marketing strategy
- Determine how best to incorporate analytics results into content
- Get to know the seasonal audiences to ensure we’ re messaging to them in a meaningful way
- Incorporate SEO organically and purposefully
- Understand and evaluate the competitive landscape
- 3+ years in Marketing Writing, Copywriting, Editing, Content Management, or related field
- BA in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communication, or related field
- Excellent concepting, copywriting and editing skills; strong verbal communicator and presenter
- Ability to think creatively under pressure and to deadline
- Ability to work effectively to quickly changing priorities and processes
- Active participation in brainstorms and meetings; not afraid to ask questions and drive for clarity
- Experience in successful partnering with various teams including Marketing, SEO, Legal, UX, Design, and Merchandising
- Desire to engage with a diverse and motivated community
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Ecommerce/Digital Retail experience a plus
- Experience working with seller communities a big plus!
- Entrepreneurial spirit and mindset is a must!
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Geet @ 408-512-2372
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.