Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 12395819
Akraya is looking for a Copy Project Manager for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Ashish Baksh at 408-816-2401
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Primary Skills: Copy and Strong Project Management Skills, Marketing Degree
Duration: 6 Months+
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ashish @ 408-816-2401
- Facilitate collaboration between other project managers and team leads and the copy team.
- Facilitate internal and stakeholder meetings.
- Task out projects for the Copy Team and assign them, working closely with the Copy Team Manager, while keeping the full range of project timelines in mind.
- Help the team stay focused on projects by communicating work priorities and protecting them from external interference.
- Track project progress against handoff dates.
- Manage risk by proactively engaging in problem-solving and contingency planning when impediments arise.
- Help the team define process and workflows, and help the team excel at them.
- Work closely with the Copy Team Manager, Senior Manager of Studio Programs and the Group Creative Director to ensure that projects are delivered on deadline at the highest quality possible.