Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12296548
Akraya is looking for a Contracts Administrator/ Legal Contracts Analyst/Manager for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Darshana @ 408-907-6411.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Paralegal Certification, experience handling a variety of commercial contracts including technology, vendor and procurement agreements
Duration: 12+ Months
Type: W2 only
- Prepare, review and negotiate a broad range of standard and non-standard agreements under the direction of Commercial Counsel, including Master Services Agreements, Technology License Agreements, Event Location (License) Agreements, Subscription Agreements, Statements of Work, IOs, Amendments and NDAs for our Product, Technology, Marketing, Last Minute Services, Finance and Customer Service teams.
- Improve form contract templates and self-service agreements for use by business clients.
- Work cross-functionally with Information Security, Risk, Privacy, IP, Tax and Finance as needed.
- Experience managing and maintaining a contracts management system.
- Follow and promote best practices and processes that improve efficiency in the StubHub legal department and enable our business clients to work more efficiently with the legal department, including signature authority and approvals process and use of StubHub’s contract management system.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Darshana @ 408-907-6411
- Paralegal certificate or J.D. degree is valued but not required.
- 5+ years of relevant experience handling a variety of commercial contracts including technology, vendor and procurement agreements.
- Strong organizational and computer skills (Word, Access, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of legal matters.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills along with attention to detail, excellent issue spotting capability, business judgment and strategic thinking.
- Proactive, well organized and able to manage and prioritize numerous projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, positive attitude, a sense of humor and a commitment to professionalism and collegiality.