Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 11863100
Akraya is looking for a Contracts/Research Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Varun at 408-907 6419. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Contracts Analyst, Ariba, Contract Management, Paralegal
Duration: 05+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Research, gather and summarize spend analytics across various technology categories
- Pull existing supplier contracts in Ariba, and potentially other data sources, and determine where relevant and existing spend resides
- Analyze contracts to derive information for a pre-determined set of data elements, which will especially be focused on key contract terms
- Review, evaluate and aggregate committed spend
- Create product portfolios for a predetermined set of categories ensure that global processes are implemented where possible and best practices are used.
- Interact on a daily basis with Category Managers and Technology Business Analysts to inform the researched findings and align on approach.
- Conduct Weekly Project Management activities to inform Leadership on progress, eliminate roadblocks and provide program read out' s.
- Strong process orientation to support the analysis, planning, design, implementation and evaluation of key projects using Six Sigma methodology and analytics.
- Ability to translate concepts into practice, identify process improvement opportunities, and quantify measurable business process improvement, results and trends.
- Bachelor' s Degree, Paralegal experience/certification or equivalent required (business, communications, or related major)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in complex engagement initiatives or projects in a corporate environment, preferably in a technology industry
- Strong knowledge and ability to navigate Ariba Upstream (Contract Workspace) or a similar database
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Project); technologically savvy
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification a plus, but not required
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Varun at 408-907-6419
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.