Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 12142910
Akraya is looking for Contract System Support Analyst for one of our award-winning clients. You will work on cool projects and be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. You will also be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is consistently recognized on ‘ Best Companies’ lists. To be considered, please apply directly or call Partha at 408-512-3153 .If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Contract management systems, CRM, Salesforce, Ariba, MS Dynamics
Duration: 12 Months with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Partha @ 408-512-3153
- Serve as an expert resource on contract systems, including Salesforce, Apttus, and Ariba, iCertis.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, organizational, and process oriented skills.
- Demonstrate interest in driving efficiency by asking questions, participating in discussions, and providing feedback on initiatives.
- Understand how organizational changes affect the contract systems and processes.
- Work independently and productivity with other Adobe Business, Sales, Finance and Legal teams.
- Identify design errors and omissions and aid in correcting with the necessary teams to improve user experience.
- Willingness to learn operational and technical aspects for all contract types and lifecycle.
- Perform contract system analysis.
- Provide support and training to Legal staff, such as access, navigating through system, address concerns, etc.
- Implement contract templates within our Contract Management systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be a business-oriented problem solver
- Prefer candidates with experience on business/functional teams
- Strong process-oriented skills to recognize inefficiencies, provide quantitative and qualitative input to drive change, and report issues
- Must be resourceful, self-starter who can problem-solve and tell stories through data
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills, team-oriented
- Possess a strong work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude
- Opinionated and not afraid to speak up
- Eager to learn new things
- Strong ability to " connect the dots" and understand cause and effect
- Experience with contract management systems a plus, especially with a next generation system implementation
- Experience with next generation CRM system projects, especially Microsoft Dynamics, is a plus but not required.
- 4-year degree in business, information systems, computer science or equivalent work experience.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.