Salt Lake City,
Job Category: HR & Recruiting
Job Number: 11659938
Akraya is looking for a Contract Staffing Coordinator for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Geet at 408-512-2372. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Scheduling Interviews
Duration: 6+ Months
Type: W2 only
The Global Talent Acquisition organization is a fast-paced, highly motivated team of professionals focused on bringing in the highest level talent to help drive the business forward while delivering a best in class candidate experience.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is a key member of the team, will interact closely candidates, recruiters, interviewers at all levels across the company, as well as other positions and departments to ensure a seamless interview process.
If you are a detail-oriented, proactive problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, high energy environment, this role just might be for you!
- Supports the interview scheduling logistics of assigned requisitions, ensuring an efficient and effective service is delivered to the business and providing exquisite candidate experience
- Coordinates all elements of candidate interview logistics including sending meeting invites, booking rooms, organizing Video Conferencing, Skype and Dial- in details
- Develops and provides an interview agenda in a professional manner to all parties
- Maintains a clear hiring workflow by updating candidate status in applicant tracking
- Ensures an open line of communication with the recruiter that is assigned to the candidate being scheduled
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with the Recruiter and Hiring teams
- Fields questions and scheduling requests, which includes maintaining an open line of communication with the recruiter that is assigned to the candidate being scheduled
- Provides administrative support to the talent acquisition team, including process improvement project and other ad-hoc duties
- Other duties as assigned or requested
- 1-2 yrs of experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, including a proficiency in clear, concise, and compelling oral and written communication
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office products, specifically scheduling meetings
- Proven phone etiquette and professionalism
- Ability to interact with multiple levels of leadership
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to handle pressure and manage frequently changing priorities
- Proven problem solving, decision making, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Geet @ 408-512-2372
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.