Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12198759
Akraya is looking for a Staff Accountant for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Hanzala at 408-512-2457.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Accounting, Reports, Journal entries, Reconciliation.
Duration: 04 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Education And/or Experience:
- Collaborate with a combination of professional and non-professional accounting staff
- Complies with Caesars accounting policies and procedures, and existing control framework
- Understand the applicable requirements of US GAAP and be able to apply to daily tasks
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly, and annual accounting processes to accurately record transactions
- Perform monthly account reconciliations and provide timely research and resolution of reconciling items with exceptions reported to management for review and consultation
- Prepare monthly deliverables, including rollforward schedules, financial reporting support schedules, and legal/regulatory reporting.
- Perform analytical work under limited supervision applying knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Exemplify the “Inspire Our Best” mission by contributing a work environment that promotes teamwork and mutual respect
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to adapt training methods to different styles of learners
- Continually assists in identifying process improvement areas and recommends solutions
- Proactively provides feedback to leadership on people, process, technology and compliance
- Perform other job-related duties as requested
- Must possess critical thinking skills, be detail oriented, proficient in time management, able to multi task and provide solutions to problems
- Comply with client accounting and capital policies, practices, and procedures related to the processing of capital asset transactions, including the related controls
- Maintenance of capital projects, including reviewing expenditures for proper classification and preparing invoice accruals
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Hanzala at 408-512-2457
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance, or 1 to 2 years' equivalent experience with Bachelor degree in other than Accounting/Finance.