Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 11753339
Akraya is looking for a Contract Coordinator for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Sneha at 408-512-2459. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Contract Administration, Purchase Order, Strategy, Supplier, Negotiations, eSourcing
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Category: Administrative and Clerical
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Client is beginning a procurement transformation to raise the bar in how we execute and manage supplier contracting and day-to-to purchasing.
- The new Procure-to-Pay (P2P) application (Ariba) will become the transactional system for over two thirds of all purchases.
- Once fully implemented, this system will process an estimated 1 million transactions annually accounting for over $1 billion in purchases and manage a supply chain of 30, 000+ suppliers.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Sneha at 408-512-2459
- The Contract Coordinator monitors and maintains contracts through the Ariba Contract Management System and the Procure-to-Pay platform.
- The Contract Coordinator uploads relevant contract information into both systems, monitors/reports contract compliance and maintains required process documentation.
- The Contract Coordinator may also conducts certain contracting functions if delegated by a Category Director/Manager with the proper coaching and direction.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 1-3 years in supply chain, operations, or business
- Demonstrated teamwork and team leadership capabilities
- Excellent project management skills including project planning, time management, multitasking, critical path definition
- Proficient using the Microsoft Professional Suite
- Experience using purchasing systems. Ariba P2P & Contract Pro experience is preferred
- Must present a well-groomed appearance Education
- BA Preferred Critical Skills
- Understand and support Category strategies based on data, demand, and market
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with data in Excel using pivot tables and various other key Excel functions to analyze, organize and present data
- Ability to synthesize data, draw conclusion, and make recommendations based on understanding objectives and requirements
- Work with Business Owners to clearly document business requirements
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Customer (internal/external) Centric
- Conduct end-to-end Contract Administration
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.