Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 11834646
Akraya is looking for a Contract Administrator for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Yash at 408-907-2967. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: FFATA, Grant Expenditures, NIH policy and regulation, Pre-Award Grant submissions/applications
Duration: 4+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
- Review Applications for Grants submitted to NIH/Foundations and others (Pre and Post award work)
- Review terms and conditions on Contracts before signature by AOR
- Review Prior approval submissions to NIH, DOD and others
- NIH policy and regulation requirements for grants
- Organization and Prioritization of multiple task
- Customer Service focus
- Able to prepare and submit an application from RFA
- Post-Award Grants mgmt. Experience, i.E., Financial Reporting, FFATA, Grant Expenditures
- PeopleSoft Grants module experience
- Soft Skills:
- Office 365.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Yash at 408-907-2967
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.