Job Category: Editorial, Writing, & Content Management
Job Number: 11731827
Akraya is looking for a “Content Programmer” for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Asmita Mishra at 408-907-6421. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Content Writing, Review, Audit, Compliance
Duration: 11+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Reporting to the Content Programming Supervisor, the Content Programmer will be responsible for Implementing algorithmically generated questions and lessons for chemistry, mathematics and other educational subjects using Item Specification Language.
- Implement Items and algorithms according to the specification of Content Architects.
- Document, debug and maintain existing Items and algorithms.
- Optimize the source codes of Items and algorithms.
- Perform other assignments or duties as required.
- Interact with other Content Programmers, Content Supervisors, and Quality Assurance personnel.
- Attend to issues reported by Product Support and Client regarding content, and implement necessary fixes.
- Review other Content Programmers work and provide appropriate feedback.
A successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Strong mathematics and programming skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, as well as good documentation skills.
- Experience with Unix/Linux a plus.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Asmita Mishra at 408-907-6421
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.