Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 12252655
Akraya is looking for a Content Licensing Coordinator for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Ashish @ 408-816-2401
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Project Management tracking system, database system entry, Microsoft Office
Duration: 2 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Reviewing pages.
- Enters project data into Client's database.
- Updates/maintains real-time project status reporting in Client's Project Management tracking system.
- Assists in other project duties such as: file management, processing of invoices, managing communications with internal and external team members.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Ashish @ 408-816-2401
- Previous experience with database system entry.
- Problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Comfortable working in a team environment.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.