Job Category: Clinical Affairs
Job Number: 11948969
Akraya is looking for a Computer Vision Annotation Technician for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Ashu Pandey & 408-907-2228. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Human Anatomy, Video Annotations, Image Annotations, Surgical Operating Rooms, Processing Tools, Microsoft Windows.
Duration: 06+ Months Contract (Possibility for Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Primary Function of Position:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Applied Research group within Client is seeking a contractor to support machine vision and image-guidance for robotic surgery.
- The contractor will perform labeling and annotation of medical images and video. These annotations will form an important component of machine learning systems used by research and development teams at Client.
- Labeling and annotation of images and video related to surgical environments and workflow.
- The contractor will be using point-and-click software tools to hand annotate structures, medical devices, and actions in surgical images and videos.
- Documentation of the labeling and annotation process
- Collecting and organizing data from laboratory and clinical sources
- Testing and providing feedback on labeling and annotation software tools.
- Skills/Job Requirement
- GED desired, Bachelor’ s degree or some college course work is a plus
- Must have excellent communication and documentation skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel
- Familiarity with surgical operating rooms, procedures and workflows is a plus.
- Knowledge of human anatomy is a plus
- Strong work ethic and enthusiasm for problem solving and data analysis
- Demonstrated ability to balance attention to detail and time efficiency is essential
- Desire to deliver consistent outcome in a repeated process for hundreds of datasets
- Desire to overcome technical obstacles and challenges and improve processes
- Self-starter and able to work in a collaborative and results oriented environment.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ashu Pandey & 408-907-2228
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.