Job Category: Hardware Engineering
Job Number: 12539046
Primary Skills: Components, ASIC, IC's, NPI
Duration: 9+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Swapnil @ 408-512-2354.
- Expertise in packaging materials, structures and assembly processes as well as reliability and qualification methodologies.
- Experience with advanced package technology development and NPI including 2.5D and fanout technologies.
- Familiarity with FEM and numerical simulation methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with package design using state-of-the-art CAD tools is a huge plus.
- Hands-on experience with materials analysis and failure analysis.
- Proven experience taking new package technologies to high volume production.
- 10+ years industry experience.
- MS/PhD in Mechanical Engineering/ Material Science or related fields.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.