Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12075467
Akraya is looking for a Compliance Analyst I for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Dipak at 408-907-3213 If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Compliance Analyst, AML, KYC
Duration: 12+ Months
TAx Term: W2
- As a part of client' s Compliance Operations team, this individual will work with a team of AML compliance analysts responsible for supporting the ongoing maintenance, production and development of Client' s AML/KYC program. This position will require the candidate to act as a Compliance Analyst supporting other team members and handling extensive research.
- Executing Anti-Money Laundering (AML)Transaction Monitoring (TM) procedures and conduct 1st level reviews for unusual activity
- Manage personal alert queues of alerted activity in AML Case mgmt. System and ensure SLA is met along with meeting quality standards
- Awareness of regulatory requirements in Sanctions, Transaction Monitoring, KYC and other compliance due diligence functions
- Ability to work independently with direction from leadership while maintaining quality standards
- Assist in issue resolution and communication with guidance from leadership
- Resolve client’ s member account issues including reviewing appropriate documentation and ensuring compliance requirements are met
- Collaborate with other team members and mangers to provide input on policies and procedures and other initiatives
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Dipak at 408-907-3213
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.