Job Number: 11650245
Akraya is looking for a Compliance Analyst I for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Darshana at 408-907-6411, If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Office of foreign Asset control (OFAC), AML
Duration: 12 + Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Monitor and review Alerts generated by the Automated Monitoring System determining false positives and true matches for review by the Senior Analyst/Manager
- Candidate should be aware of regulatory requirements specifically OFAC and other global AML watch lists.
- Complete basic research, analysis and reporting of compliance activities.
- Ability to work independently with direction from leadership or senior analysts.
- Handle routine problem solving and issues resolution with guidance from more senior staff
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent with focus in business, accounting or finance
- 1-2 years of OFAC /Sanctions experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional telephone manner
- Strong organizational skills and detailed oriented
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of word, spreadsheet and database applications
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Intense focus on detail
- Team player and comfortable working with deadlines
- Works effectively, independently and to deadlines
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Darshana at 408-907-6411
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.